Examples of images that do well on our marketplace include those which evoke desire, awareness or a strong response; images that help to sell a product or service; or pictures that bring a social problem to the public eye.
Popular categories include:
- Food and drink
- People with disabilities
- Active seniors
- People in a corporate or commercial settings
- Family groups
- Casino, poker, dice, card games
- Firemen/police at work, fire engines
- People in a cultural/diversity setting
- Seasonal pictures like Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, Halloween
- Medical, healthcare and nursing
- Fitness and sports
In addition to this, also concepts such as trust, happiness, sadness, loneliness, wealth, health, balance, success, fear, pride, joy, attraction, surprise, addiction, stress and many others are popular.
Your image must:
- Be bright
- Be colourful
- Be sharp
- Tell a story or fit a theme
- Be free of irrelevant detail
- Be virtually “noise-free”
- Create awareness
- Sell a product or service
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any more questions or need any help.